Nana B declares to run as National Organizer, promises a clean campaign
The National Youth Organiser for the New Patriotic Party, Henry Nana Boakye, has declared his bid for the position of National Organiser for the ruling party.
The lawyer in a statement said his decision to vie for the position is “premised on the enormous experience and relevant skills set I have acquired coupled with proven track record whiles rising through the ranks – from Polling Station, TESCON, Constituency, Region to my current position as National Youth Organizer.”
Nana B is expected to begin his campaign “this week in Ashanti Region where I will meet newly elected and appointed Constituency Officers to put forth my vision and set of objectives as I seek to be the next National Organizer of NPP.”
Nana B, in his statement, promised to “totally clean and decorous devoid of insults or disrespect or personal attacks whatsoever” campaign in the upcoming national executive polls.
“I bring to the table rich and trusted experience in organization and leadership, and with a clear proven performance the organizational arm of the NPP under my watch will help deliver victory to our party people in 2024,” he added.
He has also outlined a 10 point strategic plan listed under the theme “Strategic Organisation for NPP’s Sustained growth & success” including:
“1. Developing an all-inclusive & Participatory activity Master Plan
- Operation Recapture Lost Seat
- Strategic communication built on solid organisation & training
4 Resource & Logistic Mobilisation
- A Stronger Volunteer/identifiable group Management System
6 Continuous training and capacity Building Programme
- Special Wings (Youth, Women & Nasara ) Outreach Programmes
- Strengthening the Party’s Membership Drive Efforts
- Digitization (Operational & organisational feedback system)
- Strengthening Diaspora Party Activities and Programmes” he said.